EarthWorks is Hiring Competitively Paid Landscape Laborer Jobs in Garland, TX
EarthWorks Has Open Landscape Laborer Jobs in Garland, TX. Apply Now!
- Qualified candidates for landscape laborer jobs in Garland, Texas
- Experienced Foreman with a knack for hiring the right people to form a productive landscaping team.
Those with prior construction or landscaping experience have an even better chance of getting the job. So, come work for a growing company that values your talent and expertise. Apply today!
What Are the Job Perks?
Those who enjoy working with their hands may find the unique qualities of these open positions appealing. Here are a few other perks of working as an EarthWorks landscaper or Foreman:
- Competitive pay and appreciation of your hard work
- Spend most of your time outdoors instead of behind a desk
- Safety first mindset for every task
- Collaboration with like-minded, experienced landscape professionals
- Positive work environment
What Does It Take to Join the Team?
We need people right now, so please apply for immediate openings for landscape laborer jobs. Start earning money today!
Here are some of the qualities successful candidates will exude:
- Thorough working knowledge of safety precautions and organizational procedures
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with coworkers from different backgrounds
- Willingness to learn new technology and tools
- Attention to detail in keeping our clients’ outdoor spaces beautiful
- Strong focus on customer service
What Are the Day-To-Day Responsibilities For An EarthWorks Landscape Laborer?
When you work on the EarthWorks team, you help improve the aesthetic and functional value of a property, as follows:
- Improve and maintain lawns and gardens.
- Clean decks, patios, or other landscape features.
- Expand your skill set by learning to use various hand tools or motorized tools. You may even operate construction vehicles!
- Other tasks include:
- Planting trees, flowers, and shrubs
- Mowing and trimming
- Spreading dirt and mulch
- Loading and unloading materials
Each day is different, and you’ll participate in various tasks throughout the week.
EarthWorks requires strict compliance with our company standards and safety standards for the industry. You may also need to solve problems in real-time as they emerge. So, we value your cooperation and opinion and always put your safety first.
You will receive a particular job for each day or an assignment for each project, which you will be expected to complete in a timely manner and adhere to the directions given by your Landscape Foreman.
We invite you to apply and lend your talents to our team today.
What Skills are Needed For a Landscape Laborer?
In addition to being able to complete the job duties described above, preference in hiring will be given to individuals:
- With a high school degree or GED equivalent
- Able to follow written and verbal communication
- Who have working knowledge of business English, plus basic reading, spelling, grammar, and math skills
- Who possess moral character, tact, lack of prejudice
- Who value and demonstrate honesty
- Have a genuine desire to be helpful
- Able to operate in high-stress situations
- Who continuously show good judgment
- Have the ability to prioritize effectively
- Have a strong sense of customer service and people skills
- Understand current OSHA, federal and state standards in the landscape industry
- With a criminal background that adheres to EEOC and other government regulations as it relates to specific projects and expectations
Are you ready to join our team?
What Are The Compensation, Schedule, and Travel Requirements For This Job?
At EarthWorks, we start our landscape laborers out at a guaranteed $600 per week, working five days per week. This is a very competitive rate in Garland. We also offer a hiring bonus and offer overtime on a fluctuating basis.
As a landscape laborer, you’ll be expected to work a schedule of 7:00 am to between 4:00 pm‐6:00 pm, with rotating days off. Travel requirements are limited.
How Do I Apply?
We take great pride in the skill and quality of our team members, and we genuinely admire the work they do. Do you want to join us in helping our clients maintain their beautiful outdoor spaces?
Value • Integrity • Service • Quality